How To Clean Foam Mattress In Different Ways?
A mattress plays an important role in maintaining the beauty of the home. It helps in providing us with a good and relaxing sleep at night. But do you know how much quantity of bacteria and germs are there in your mattress? You need to do a regular mattress cleaning to keep it maintained properly. Through mattress sanitization, you can also get rid of such bacteria and allergies.
Given Below Methods To Clean A Foam Mattress Follow Them For Mattress Sanitization:
Before cleaning keep in mind never clean your mattress by water and shampoo because it might cause tearing and damage the foam.
Use Mattress Stain Removal
- Always remember to use zip cover on your mattress to prevent any kind of spills on it.
- Always take quick action when you see a fresh stain otherwise the stain will get permanent.
- If you find any kind of problem or you don’t have time to clean it’s always better to hire a mattress cleaning services to take care of all your worries.
- Take a fresh clothe and blot it up using fresh warm water.
- Then gently start rubbing it on the stain.
- Take an empty spray bottle and put some fresh water in and sprinkle it on the surface to clean.
- Put some borax powder on the stain and let t settle it down.
- Sprinkle some water and using a clean cloth start scrubbing until the stain isn’t removed.
- Add an upholstery brush attachment on the vacuum and start cleaning the mattress thoroughly from every side gently.
Cleaning Using Water
- Vacuum clean helps in removing all kind of dirt, dust, and germs from the mattress.
- Mix some detergent powder in warm water and put it into an empty spray bottle.
- Sprinkle the solution on the stain and leave it for a while to dry.
- Use a pressure hose pipe and start washing the mattress properly from every side.
- Put your mattress outside under the sunlight for a while or under a high-speed fan to dry off.
- Through mattress sanitizing you can prevent a lot of dirt and germs entering into your mattress.
- Vacuum your mattress regularly to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment. If your mattress stays 100% clean you and your family can have the top best comfort sleep.
- Always remember to vacuum the mattress from both of the sides, also keep in mind to flip it once after every month and change the bedsheets from time to time to maintain a cleanness and the beauty of your home.
My Home Mattress Cleaner is a leading mattress cleaning service in Australia. We provide the best cleaning agents for mattress stain removals such as urine stain removal, blood stains in good and reasonable price. Our professional mattress cleaners are all equipped with highly qualified tools and eco-friendly chemical solutions. Give us a chance to serve you with our top best quality of service at an affordable and good deal. For more information on our exclusive services visit our website and feel free to call us today for booking an appointment.