Mattress Cleaning Blackstone
Does your mattress lack the new feel?
A good mattress is one that lasts for a long time, However, if it is not maintained properly, it can deteriorate at a faster rate. Mattress cleaning is important not only for hygiene but also for personal comfort.
Thankfully, My Home Mattress Cleaner provides amazing mattress professional cleaning services in Blackstone that will make your mattress look like new within no time.
Highlights of Our Mattress Cleaning Services in Blackstone
Our mattress cleaning methodology relieves your mental stress and provides you with a more relaxing and healthy sleep every night. Our mattress cleaning is safe as we do not use any harmful chemicals. Have a look at some of the advantages of our mattress cleaning services:
- We use non-toxic solutions for cleaning the mattress
- We hand treat the stringent stains to remove them effectively
- Our treatment makes your mattress bacteria, mites and bugs free thus promotes good health
- We use low moisture cleaning method for cleaning
- We also provide special anti-allergen treatment that provides a long term protection
- We provide free mattress test
- We use superior and tested methods for cleaning
- Our treatment lasts for at-least 6 months so no burden on your pockets
- Our services are ideal for rest homes, hotels, schools, pre-schools, dormitories, cruise ships etc.
- Guaranteed services
Don’t Overlook Mattress Cleaning!
It is a fact that we spend most of the time on our mattress. Even though we cover them with mattress protectors, bed sheets and top sheets, it still gets exposed to things like dust mites, bed bugs, body oils, body fluid, bacteria, fungi, and mould.
Many of us ignore mattress cleaning and simply dust their mattress.
But is it enough?
If you or your family members are suffering from constant respiratory disorders such as coughing, sneezing, fatigue, itchy eyes, headaches, and irritations, there are chances that some problem is steaming within your mattress.
Is there any solution for all of the above problems?
Yes, My Home Mattress Cleaner can help you sort all your cleaning needs.
Mattress Cleaning Services in Blackstone
Every night, our body excrete about half a litre of sweat and shed around a gram of skin. Think what harm its daily accumulation can lead to. Regular professional cleaning shall help keep your mattress free of potentially all the harmful elements.
Stains are the most common enemies of a mattress, here is a list of the stain treatment that we provide:
- Hydrophobic stain treatment
- Food, oil and fat stain treatment
- Proteins and starch stain treatment.
- Plastic and resin stain treatment.
- Tannin and glucose stain treatment.
- Water-soluble waste, red dyes stain treatment.
- Ink and pigment stain treatment.
- Oxidising oils, gums and asphalt stain treatment.
- Medicinal stain treatment.
- Special stain treatment.
- Impossible and or near impossible stain treatment.
Mattress Mould Removal Blackstone
We at My Home Mattress Cleaner try to accommodate all your mattress cleaning needs in Blackstone. We also offer mattress mould removal services in the most efficient and safest way that too at the most affordable prices. The team of our professional mattress cleaners in Blackstone is highly experienced and possess effective cleaning kits and tools. We understand how harmful mould infestation on your mattress is, thus provide you with the best anti-allergic treatments. With our effective mattress mould removal treatment, we assure our clients safe and allergens free environment. Moreover, our professional team can serve our customers across all the suburbs of Blackstone.
Mattress Sanitising Blackstone
Mattress sanitising is our one of the most prefered and specialised services we offer in Blackstone. When your mattress has been in the use for a long time, it becomes the hub for allergens like dust mites, bed bugs, bacteria and other disease-causing allergens. You may not understand or realise but having your mattress cleaned by the professionals for anti-allergic treatments is of utmost importance. By hiring our services for mattress sanitising, you restore your mattress to a safe place to sleep on. With the help of our eco-friendly chemicals and high-end tools, we bring you the best results.
Our Comprehensive Mattress Cleaning Process
We take care of the mattress fabric so that it doesn’t get damaged by the cleaning process.
- We start the process of cleaning by pre-inspection so that we can determine the most appropriate method of cleaning.
- The fibres are the most important part of mattress. To protect them from any wear and tear, we make a patch test for safety.
- Next, we vacuum the top part and the sides of the mattress to remove the dust mites and dead skin.
- Vacuuming is an important part of the process because the suspended dust and the soil interfere with the later steps of cleaning.
- We use either dry or steam cleaning to remove the soil from the mattress. The method depends on the mattress age and fibre type that is pre-determined in the pre-inspection step.
- In dry cleaning, we treat your mattress with a dry cleaning solution that breaks down all the sweat and body oils from the mattress.
- In wet cleaning, we inject steam that is water under very high pressure to eliminate dust, dirt, and grime from the mattress.
- Next, we apply a mild stain remover to treat the stringent stains from the mattress.
- We vacuum it again to remove residual cleaning solution and germs from the mattress.
- After thorough cleaning comes to our sanitizing step that we accomplish by applying a good quality sanitizer.
- This step kills remaining odours from the mattress as well as the interior air of the house.
- Lastly, we dry the mattress so that it is ready for use immediately.
What Types Of Mattress Do We Clean?
We provide cleaning to almost all types of mattress:
- Queen/King size.
- Double/twin mattress.
- Pillow mattress
- Latex mattress.
- Pillow top mattress.
We provide cleaning to all the sides of the mattress and leave no area dirty and contaminated. Our professionals regularly flip over the mattress because the back sides are the area were the dust mites and bed bugs reside and breed the most due to favourable environmental condition and temperature.
Importance of Professional Mattress Cleaning Blackstone
Mattress cleaning is not a requirement but a necessity, have you ever imagined the benefits you shall face after professional mattress cleaning, have a look at some of them:
- You get your mattress freed from all the disease causing allergens including allergic infections asthmatic attacks, weak immune system etc.
- Once all the germs are removed, the indoor air quality also gets better thus you get clean air to inhale.
- Professional mattress cleaning prolongs the life and durability of your mattress, it also gives an enhanced shine to your mattress.
Tips for Maintaining Cleanliness of the Mattress
To save your spending and to maintain the hygiene of the mattress, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Always keep food and water away from the mattress to avoid spillages.
- While cleaning the mattress remember not to wet or over wet it as water is the main cause of mould growth.
- Always take manufacturer’s instruction into consideration while cleaning the mattress.
- Cover your mattress with mattress protectors if you are having kids at home so that the spills cannot draw deep within the mattress fibres.
Professional mattress cleaning is an important household job that should not be overlooked.
Call 0488 854 224 the experts and get your mattress cleaned today!
Location: Blackstone, QLD, Australia